I couldn’t help it...

We have them on chick starter right now. Is it any different than flock raiser?

Our other birds are on all flock (every now and then we get layer feed if the feed store is out of all flock) and we often throw them older eggs and egg shells for calcium.

All flock if Purina has all the niacin they need but it’s up to you really if you want to keep them on chick starter. I stopped buying Purina when I went to a non GMO so I buy starter and layer an mix half an half soon to start broiler and starter since the broiler is very similar to all flock in the feed I buy. Hope I haven’t confused you more than helped.

CABCE1AE-DE6A-42D0-99D8-2581320A2F2E.png
We’ve been putting them in the duck pen during the day and putting them back in the old chicken coop at night (the chickens are in a different coop now). They’re already starting to get their wing feathers! :love

Here to update, but not for good reasons. Both ended up being males, Jayden and Aladdin. We lost Jayden(Jade) to one of our dogs a week or so ago, after he flew over and out of the pen. We just lost Aladdin(Jasmine) this afternoon, to the same dog. That dog has earned his way out and will (hopefully) be going to another good family without little critters or birds.

They both lived good lives, getting lots of treats, swim time, and free range time with the others, I just wish it could’ve been longer. They were loved so much and will be missed dearly. :hit

AE99595B-7106-46D8-A8E9-5D7E212A5550.jpeg

6D7E8C66-D020-439F-AEFB-795ABBB0DE11.jpeg

These were the two most recent pictures I had of them. :love

Here to update, but not for good reasons. Both ended up being males, Jayden and Aladdin. We lost Jayden(Jade) to one of our dogs a week or so ago, after he flew over and out of the pen. We just lost Aladdin(Jasmine) this afternoon, to the same dog. That dog has earned his way out and will (hopefully) be going to another good family without little critters or birds.

They both lived good lives, getting lots of treats, swim time, and free range time with the others, I just wish it could’ve been longer. They were loved so much and will be missed dearly. :hit

View attachment 1913716

View attachment 1913717
These were the two most recent pictures I had of them. :love
Noooo! I'm so sorry! They were very precious :hit :hit :hugs

Back
Top Bottom