I DARE you.

Quote:
frow.gif

Not me! Poulets De Cajun!
I've been a lurker for a year and a half. Loved his posts!

We're going to the In Laws for New Years Supper tomorrow so I'll have no choice but to play nice while there.
(I am NOT going to rant about his tire 'borrowing' I am NOT going to rant about his tire 'borrowing'I am NOT going to rant about his tire 'borrowing'...)

Oh, and my Sis called to ask me to 'cover for her' and say she's staying the night here, while she's really going to the father of the newest nephew's house instead. The one who once bragged about the fact that 'once you have 10 children that the Attorney General won't bother trying to collect support for any more" Lovely.

So, I think I'm doing pretty darn good not to punch someone in the nose right now. But good luck you you all.
big_smile.png

Quote:
Apparently you need one of these too?
duc.gif

And how about one of these?
hugs.gif

From this guy - he makes everyone feel happy with his puppy kisses and all.

RSCN1676.jpg

I made sure my steel toes are WAY in the back of the closet... and of course my MIL has a kiddie lock on her good knives so there's a delay to get to them... one smart lady my MIL....

On one good note though. My uncle voluntarily went to rehab for alcohol. He's out now and sober some 80 days. I couldn't be prouder. And the new nephew is GORGEOUS. So even though there are some cruddy bits, there are also some absolutely wonderful bits too.

When I think I'm about to rip my hair out and choke someone with it, I try and think of those things.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom