***i Did It**********

Ha ha, that will be fun! what are emery PRs? Ive tried to find them online, but no satisfactory comparison..?
I hope everyone will post pics of their ducklings when they arrive!

Quote:
If you Google them you will see photos. They are like Mallard colouring with the white, just like the fawn & white but in Mallard...thats the easiest way to explain it for me, but im sure someone will correct me if I am wrong on the colouring. Holderreads sell them they just dont have them listed but I sent them an email first to check that I can get them, they said they dont raise many of them but yes I can get them if I order, so Im excited about them coming. As for posting pics, Im sure we will, nothing better than oohing and ahhhing over duckling cuteness.

ok thanks,
I just found out that Holderreads wont ship call ducklings, only sell adult birds, so maybe we'll try some Silkies??? We want something small in addition to the big ducks, but I wonder how hardy they are...? Maybe he can go with mini silver appleyards...decisions decisions!

Last edited:
Congrats! I ordered mine from Metzer's not too long ago.... They ship out on valentines day!
jumpy.gif

Quote:
They are adorable. I love mine. I keep mine on the ground and they get dirty, but not too badly since they have a lot of grass.

lol.png
I don't have any.
hmm.png
I can't find my camera. My hubby borrowed it and it hasn't returned.
roll.png

I'll post some as soon as I find it.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom