I do need a Roo

lol I have 6 Roo's that live in the big walkin coop an big run thats attached im tryin to sell or trade for hens i have to get rid of them first so i can put my hens in there an get more hens an I'd like to get a Roo for Elvis
It has to be a small breed Roo for Elvis cause she's so small

I have three roosters. Where are you located? I'm in BC, Canada.

I have a Black Copper Maran, Her name is Elvis she need a mate she is a yr old she's the Miracle chick I have her on you tube as well as my other birds. her family got killed she was one of the eggs in the coop they were my daughters chickens, well i decided to try to hatch her🤷‍♀️ didn't have an incubator🤷‍♀️an i knew nothing about chickens well a long story short🤷‍♀️I put the egg in my bra lol yes you read it right, my daughter said mom don't get ur hopes up it proly wont hatch😑 ...well 11 days later Elvis was born🤗🤗🤗I love her so much💕💕💕 so that's where my love for chickens started, since then I hatched about 20 more birds lol but in an incubator🤣but most were Roo's IM tryin to sell or trade them ...all my Roo's are way to big for Elvis so im in search for her a mate, can anyone help Im lookin for a Black Copper Maran Roo 💕💕💕

Back
Top Bottom