I don't know what I'm going to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
To me, it sounds like the marriage was in trouble before you got pregnant ~ and that your husband decided long ago that he didn't want to spend the rest of his life with you. Maybe getting pregnant was a decision made that might *fix* the marriage?

Whatever you decide, make sure that both agree. If you keep your child, make sure he pays his child support/alimony and encourage him to have a relationship with his child.

I don't think his reasons for leaving are because of the baby, it only put more pressure on the existing problems. He's not a bad guy, just someone who needs help in facing his problems head on rather than running from them. We are not all equal.

Please keep us updated, we are here for you.

You don't know what you are going to do? I will tell you what you are going to do. You are going to have a baby, be a wonderful mother, and have a happy life. He is obviously a selfish man with issues. Parting from him will hurt now. It will likely hurt worse than anything you have ever felt. In the end, though, you will be better off. You are strong and can do anything you set your mind to-without him. Surround yourself with positive people, supportive family, and good friends, then get the best revenge of all-live a good life in spite of him.

Niki...how are you? I'm worried..
sad.png
fl.gif

And people wonder why I no longer date.
roll.png

I'm so sorry that this has happened to you Niki, especially at such a fragile time. But it is true that there is someone for everyone, apparently this man was not your someone.

My sister's husband recently left her with 4 kids. She is 25 years old, well over 200 pounds, and has a new boyfriend. So thinking that no one will want you because of the baby is just silly
smile.png
You are a beautiful person, and if your husband is to dumb or blind to see that, then who needs him anyway
tongue.gif

You are loved by many people, let them be your strength
hugs.gif

ETA: And I'm sorry that I didn't see this until redhen told me about it, I should have been more observant
hugs.gif

Last edited:
I just found this thread. Oh my goodness. How terrible.

I want to say to Nikki, your husband is NOT a nice man. Please don't believe him. Any man that would walk out on his pregnant wife is just to low for words.

Do NOT trust him. Get a lawyer and take him to court. He sounds like a scuz bag.

Also, don't feel sorry for him.

It might hurt now but you are better off without the scumbag.

Please, please give us an update.

Last edited:
hugs.gif
I just wanted to say that I'm really sorry. I'm not an adult, so I don't really understand how a man could do that. It sounds pretty awful to me. I can't really offer any great advice since I've never been through anything remotely close, but I just wanted to add that I'm really sorry this is happening to you. I'll pray for you.
hugs.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom