I don't know what I'm going to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nikki, where o where art though? update please, we miss you!

Are you okay? I've been folowing this post, but never replied to anything, It makes me feel like I am reliving my life. My husband decided to do the same thing except it was our 2nd child , (they are 12 months apart), that he already had someone else lined up, packed up and left me. Hang in there, You can do this, you have to, please let us know you are okay.

Monarc23? You hanging in there? We are worried about you!

hugs.gif

I sent an email to her the other day, and no response... I sure hope she's ok.
sad.png

hugs.gif

Quote:
hugs.gif
Thank you...that spoke to my heart. You can add me to the list of abandonment with 2 little girls.

We can do this Nikki. Come out, come out, where ever you are... hugs.

love and prayers,
gretch

p.s. it's best to not speak to him so much any more at this point...let your lawyers work things out...and make sure you get a go-getter lawyer because you and your baby are going to need the assistance and this man IS responsible....he made his bed and now he has to sleep in it.

Take care.

Quote:
This is my thoughts too. Document every single thing, no matter how trivial it might seem at the moment. Buy a cheap lined tablet and use it for that only. My son-in-law left my DD almost 6 months ago, for his brother's wife, and the first thing I told DD was to write down every single thing he does and says or gives you. He is doing the same, but there is no way they will "match" because the man always wants the judge to think he is the most responsible one.

I read where you said he had left before, over small things, but you worked it out. I hate to say this, and I don't mean to "rub your nose in it", but guys that leave over little things don't need much push to leave for the big things.

That little baby
love.gif
will mean more to you when he/she arrives that you can ever imagine. Be honest with your doctor, like you said you would, DON'T worry about your #$%$# husband being upset over it. You can gently remind him, that it would NOT BE NECESSARY, if he had been a man and stepped up to the plate and accepted responsiblity like a mature man would have. Don't mince words, and don't let him turn this around and lay the blame at your door. I know it takes two, but he sounds like he has been a little selfish over the years. That has to end. Now. Good luck!!!!!
hugs.gif

monarc? where are you?? You haven't posted here since 10/02/09!
sad.png
Everything OK?
fl.gif

I just found this thread and I want to say that I've certainly never been in a similar situation, but I know that you are probably devastated and worried. But please remember: YOU CAN DO THIS. Say this to yourself everyday, even when you think that you can't do it. Say it out loud and believe that you can do it, because you can!

Now, it may hurt now when you part from your husband. But he is selfish and a coward; it may hurt to hear this, but if he really cared about you, he would do what is right for you, and by leaving you, it's not helping you at all. So he doesn't care about you. Think about the baby, not him. If he really cared about the baby, he would do what's right for it. And leaving you is not right for the baby.

Don't give in to him, don't show him that you are weak. Act like you don't need him, even if you may feel like you do. Be strong, even when you don't feel very strong. In the end it will be worth it. Think about the baby, forget about that coward who calls himself a man.

We will be praying for you...Don't give up!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

I'm just happy she's safe and happy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom