i dont know whats wrong with me hen ...

Ok ... the fenbendazole, so far as I've seen, seems to be the safest alternative, and is effective against all common internal parasites save for tapeworms. The following link shows which infestations you may be dealing w/ and provides a rather complete listing of the choices for treatment available:

http://www.healthybirds.umd.edu/disease/deworming birds.pdf

ok i gave her some wazine...i cant afford to get new chicken wormer...never had to spent money on a single chicken before....ok so on a daily bases i have been giving her a couple doses of a mixture of multivitamins, omega 3s, and acv in water. and i found some natural musle rub, i think eculyptis oil (i think....) so i have been rubbing that on her neck ...dont want to genix it but i think its helping (crossing fingers x 100

ok i gave her some wazine...i cant afford to get new chicken wormer...never had to spent money on a single chicken before....ok so on a daily bases i have been giving her a couple doses of a mixture of multivitamins, omega 3s, and acv in water. and i found some natural musle rub, i think eculyptis oil (i think....) so i have been rubbing that on her neck ...dont want to genix it but i think its helping (crossing fingers x 100

Wazine's active ingredient is piperazine, which may or may not be effective, depending upon which worm(s) she has (i.e. it's ineffective against hairworms, which are very effective upon a chicken's intestines )-;~

Often, the stuff in our cabinets and under our sinks will do just as much for 'em as the stuff they sell. I bought the *only* bottle of VetRx I ever will, having found it to be little more than camphor and lavender oil, suspended in corn oil ... coulda made a whole gallon for what I paid for it ~'-)

Hope she gets all better ...

Wazine's active ingredient is piperazine, which may or may not be effective, depending upon which worm(s) she has (i.e. it's ineffective against hairworms, which are very effective upon a chicken's intestines )-;~

Often, the stuff in our cabinets and under our sinks will do just as much for 'em as the stuff they sell. I bought the *only* bottle of VetRx I ever will, having found it to be little more than camphor and lavender oil, suspended in corn oil ... coulda made a whole gallon for what I paid for it ~'-)

Hope she gets all better ...

thanx she is so puzzeling when i put her outside for a little bit she acts fine but with like a crook in her neck but when i put her in her pen or pick her up she acts like her heads gonna twist off i just dont understand it....i hope this is the last time i will have to deal with this crap

thanx she is so puzzeling when i put her outside for a little bit she acts fine but with like a crook in her neck but when i put her in her pen or pick her up she acts like her heads gonna twist off i just dont understand it....i hope this is the last time i will have to deal with this crap

I keep goin' back to the same thing ... toxins, from botulism, or algae, or yellow jasmine, or some other source, causing the condition. In my second bout w/ it, I lost I think ten. And, the two smallest guineas I'd taken in for treatment? They appeared to be fine, when I put 'em back w/ the rest, but died during that colder night ... could be that they were still weakened to the point that they had to have more time indoors, with the applied warm heat.

I keep goin' back to the same thing ... toxins, from botulism, or algae, or yellow jasmine, or some other source, causing the condition. In my second bout w/ it, I lost I think ten. And, the two smallest guineas I'd taken in for treatment? They appeared to be fine, when I put 'em back w/ the rest, but died during that colder night ... could be that they were still weakened to the point that they had to have more time indoors, with the applied warm heat.

see it may be that but i dont get it if it was the algeas faught than why is only one of them sick and after a couple of years? i just dont get it

see it may be that but i dont get it if it was the algeas faught than why is only one of them sick and after a couple of years? i just dont get it

Some recover completely, and some never do ... like the two that died unexpectedly, from mild temperature stresses that didn't hurt the rest at all. It may even be that some start out less resistant, as I not none of the black 'n white birds were bothered in this slightest, in either round of my repeated incidents.

Some recover completely, and some never do ... like the two that died unexpectedly, from mild temperature stresses that didn't hurt the rest at all. It may even be that some start out less resistant, as I not none of the black 'n white birds were bothered in this slightest, in either round of my repeated incidents.

so frustrated

Back
Top Bottom