I don't know who to talk to or where to put this,It's just a bad week.

Thanks you guys
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

For one I don't DARE suggest couple's counseling, because I KNOW it would just cause an argument...
And honestly we've had a GREAT relationship... in 5 years we've only had really 3-4 REAL arguments...though I guess I could chalk this one up there couldn't I? lol
OHHHHH and he just came out of the bedroom asking if I was going to come to bed or stay up late, like he never even insulted me or basically told me with out telling me (if you know what I mean) that no matter what I do I can't do anything right. It's like he thinks I don't do ANYTHING around here, at least he's not interested enough in the chickens to be on here or I wouldn't have ANYONE I could really vent this with...and again I'M sorry you have to read this and/ or waste time on this crap
he.gif
somad.gif
. Ok I'll shut up now
rant.gif
duc.gif

It is easy fix, just smoke, I know I am a bad guy, but I smoke for a long time, and infact I don't try to quit, because every time you think a bout cigaretts you just going to smoke more, so just make sure that you smoke few everyday and don't make it you big o story for everyday.
Every time I try to quit, I come back and smoke way more than before, but since am not thinking about it much, now I do smoke about 10 cigarrets a day.

well I don't think the smoking thing is the BIG issue here....I enjoy smoking, there's no history of any sort of cancer OR heart disease in my family, my great grandmother (whom raised me because my mom is a piece of dog crap) smoked since she was 16 and didn't die from anything smoking related at the age of 89.. so I'm not so concerned for myself...I'm really trying to do it for him...I do everything I do FOR HIM and apparently he doesn't seem to know/notice and/or care... That's honestly my REAL issue here.... Like I said I just REALLY needed to vent...I think I'm just gonna go buy a pack in the morning...it's not like he'll be home to notice if I've smoked or not anyway....
hmm.png

I am a guy, and I really, don't like other men when they take it on thier spouses, all what I can say I am really sorry to hear all that, but I would give him some time and see if he has any trouble at his work or if he is hiding somthing big, and trying to worry about something by himself.
And after I do all hat I will seek counseling if nothing change real soon.

Best of Luck

Omran

Quote:
I agree. When I get home from work, I like to have 20 minutes to myself. After that, i'm good to go.

My wife is a stay at home mother, and although the kids are in school now, I wouldn't trade her jobs.

Quote:
I agree. When I get home from work, I like to have 20 minutes to myself. After that, i'm good to go.

My wife is a stay at home mother, and although the kids are in school now, I wouldn't trade her jobs.

WOW!!! If only some men would think like you do and realize how much Mom's/wife's do. Thank you! You just made my evening.
smile.png

thank you guys sooooo much for listening ( so to speak) and actually understanding...I don't feel like as much of a psycho now lol
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
to you all!
I Love BYC!

I'm sorry for all this stress
hugs.gif
This week has gone by so slow for me and I just wish it would end already
barnie.gif

I remember my 7th grade health teacher saying that anytime you feel like you need to smoke, eat a banana. Supposedly they help end the addiction?
idunno.gif
It also sounds like you're just going through withdrawal from trying to quit. You can get through it
smile.png
people that eat a lot of sugar or caffeine have can have these same irritability problems.

Back
Top Bottom