I DONT NEED A TURKEY

You really don't need a turkey. At least wait until you have the guineas mastered.
right! See, I needed adult supervision.

I really just want my guinea to stop being a chicken and be a guinea. I "walked" her to the guinea pen the other day ( her sister hen was following me, she was following her)... she didnt really pay any attention to the guinea keets. But let me get too persona with the chicks in the chicken pen and she has my rear!

I did good and did not buy any poults that were for sale.

ok enablers,,, chickens, guineas from hell, turkeys...
bad combo? Does tht make my stress go up or will they all just co-free range?

Maybe I just need to snuggle a turkey. Someone needs to let me snuggle a turkey.
Mine can all free range peacefully with each other because they are not brooded or housed together.

My turkeys are not snugglers.

My toms prefer to be around me all the time, I can just pick them up and set them on my knee or they'll just stand there and let me scratch the top of their head. The hens tend to be more standoffish.
I only allow my birds to free range if I am there with them, between the coons, opossums, skunks, bobcats, coyotes and armadillos trying to eat them, I have to be ever vigilant.
Just kidding about the armadillos, it's just that it seems everything likes to eat turkey, I know I do!

Bo

Back
Top Bottom