I don't want my dog anymore . . .

Quote:
I do understand. I have a cat that is a poodle in disguise, he is an old retired farm cat, I am his retirement home he picks on the one person in this house who is allergic yes my DH, today DH is sitting in the chair on the computer Percy decided that the back of the chair and DH head needs him so he climbs onto back of chair and hits DH head with his and wraps his tail around his face. What am I doing you asking ROFLMAO is what I am doing. Here is my poodle in disguise to the OP hope you don't mind that I posting pictures.
42605_dannys_ipod_113.jpg

This is my poodle Lucy. I know she doesn't look much like a poodle, or even a dog, but she is (a dog, I mean). She is a noisy, yappy little thing that is honestly as dumb as a rock. It took nearly a year to house break her. When I let the dogs outside to go potty, she barks at shadows and gets all the other dogs barking and then walks off with a very satisified look on her face. Notice how I spared no expense in providing her with a nice bed. She also has a nice bed on my nightstand. When she was a puppy she was too little to sleep in bed with me so her bed is on the nightstand. Isn't she just the meanest dumbest thing you ever saw?

lucy1.jpg

You guys, all of you and the pictures of your stoopid, ugly, mean, and despised (adored) poodles, I appreciate your stories and your pictures. I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard.
lau.gif

I'm loving all this poodle bashing!
love.gif
Keep it coming!

(I forgot to take a picture of my poodle as he slept last night -- with my pillow. Probably because I fall asleep before he does, which is when he steals my pillows. I'll try to *pretend* I'm asleep tonight, then sneak out of bed, and snap a photo of the criminal.)

Last edited:
Quote:
You say you never had a poodle, then go on to say you had a weiner dog named "puddles". Donchya know "poodle" came from a German word for puddle or splash -- thus "Poodle" the water/splash dog.

I'd say you have a poodle in that bun.

(I've had wire haired dachshunds.
smile.png
)

Quote:
Loved that picture I have a mate for Lucy a long haired one named Hippie (he thinks my lap is his when ever he wants it)

come to think about it I have 6 poodles in disguises.

Quote:
Your post is precious (and humorous!). May it be a long time before you have that salty coke.
wink.png

My daughter asks that you post a picture of your poodle in disguise!

Can children be poodles? Cuz I think my oldest is one. Told him to gather eggs....go out to feed and I see two eggs in the second pen I looked at. Yelled...told him to double check....he does and leaves...yup...found more eggs.

So...wanna trade a kid for a dog? He doesn't smell much better but won't sleep with you.

I don't think he ate llama pop but he has thrown-up on my bed, me, vehicle...not in several years but he still has that ability! He will eat the last muffin, cinnamon roll, bowl of ice cream, cookie, and or anything else you thought would be good s a midnight snack!

Back
Top Bottom