I finally have a job interview!!!!!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by yourbadd, May 19, 2010.

1. yourbadd

yourbadd Out Of The Brooder

Jul 2, 2009
    Cardington, Oh
    We have been struggling finanically and I have applied at every business in a 25 mile radius with NO luck. Late last week I emailed a friend whom I heard mention recently got a second part-time job. I asked her if they happened to have any openings. As luck would have it her first part-time job opened up to full-time and she was planning on quitting the 2nd job this week. She offered to give my name and number and be a reference for me!!!

I got the call today and go for my interview on Friday!!![​IMG] Obviously, I still need to come off well in the interview to ge tthe job but since I'm not a COMPLETE lunatic I think I should be allright!!

I would be working in the kitchen at the Lutheran Memorial Camp which is only 6 miles from my house. The hours are great too..either 6:30am-2pm or 2pm-7pm. I have been praying for an opportunity like this to come along and am so glad God answered!!!!![​IMG]

2. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

I'm so happy for you. [​IMG] You'll do fine on your interview, you'll see! [​IMG]

3. 3goodeggs

3goodeggs pays attention sporadically

May 22, 2009
    North Central Florida
    Oh, wonderful!! good luck to you! [​IMG]

4. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    [​IMG]

5. Gonzo

Gonzo Chillin' With My Peeps

May 25, 2009
    Southwestern, In
    [​IMG] [​IMG] Let us know how it goes! Good Luck!

6. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

Good luck! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by