I find this odd. You?

yuckyuck.gif

I Think this is like a method past down in our family. Using a pencil needle and thread. I have used it alot when I was younger. But its not 100 percent. ANd is like water witching not everyone can do it.

I'm sure the commercial hatcheries would pay a heck of a lot of money for these things... IF they actually worked...

And I'm sure the seller will do quite nicely selling these things. As they say "Caveat emptor".

I'll stick with my egg sexing method
fl.gif
it works 50% of the time and costs me nothing.
lol.png

The first chickies i ever got were sexed via this method and all 3 were 100% guaranteed to be girls. Turns out i had 2 boys, 1 girl! LOL! The bloke was so confident in his method he said if they turned out to be boys he'd take them back and swap them! Well phoned him to say i had two roos and he just would not have it! They were definitely girls! If i gotten eggs from those 2 i would have eaten my cat! LOL!

i have heard of this actually working by members of byc. i wouldnt doubt it i mean it is 2.49 i think it would be worth trying. i have heard about a magnetic pendulum and it not only works on chickens but cats dogs reptiles amphibians and humans

That's nothing. I can tell the sex of the chick just by looking at the egg. Guaranteed no less than 50% accuracy.

Back
Top Bottom