I forgot to tell y'all about this.

Nearly anything can be contorted and distorted to give it an inappropriate or dirty meaning. That doesn't mean that you can't show pictures, write text, or express yourself in a way that could be treated as such.

I too interpreted that as date and not anything else.

I know you posted it because it was neat and maybe 38 years old. I apologize for mentioning it and changing direction of the thread. I guess I am around teenagers and hear their dialog way too much and was thinking (what were they thinking). I too often over analyze things. I wish you had not took the pic down and wish I had not upset you.

Quote:
I'm not upset. I just don't want our teen members to read to much into the picture if that's what teens do now a days.

Here in place of the other picture I'll put these up...from the same day out at Medoc Mountain:
DSC00878.jpg

DSC00877.jpg

Quote:
Hard to say if they wrote that meaning the year. That number has other meanings too. Someone carving a tree would be the same type to use that number in a dirty way.

My thoughts too
roll.png

I wish you would put the pic back up, It sounds like it would an rarely seen artifact from the past, I would have been 5 years old when it was done.
sad.png

Quote:
No no no - your math really IS bad.. if it was carved in 1969 - it would be 25 years old silly goose!
gig.gif

Sounds good. Your math is making me feel younger.
smile.png

Last edited:
Southern28Chick wrote:
I just thought it was cool that it said '69. You know because it was a long time ago.

th.gif
lau.gif
Guess I'll be pushing up the daisies soon.
old.gif

Very nice pics Southern
smile.png

Ooops I made a mistake - It should be 26.

You take this year (2007) subtract the year you're working with in this case 1969 - then you subtract 12 (months in a year) and you come up with a persons correct age! Works almost Every time unless the person is a child.

Back
Top Bottom