*** I FOUND AN ORGANIC nonGMO CHICKEN FEED YOU GUYS!!! ((VIDEO)) ***

mat2dong

Songster
7 Years
Jun 17, 2012
So, I been looking for a organic nonGMO chicken feed and I think I've found the one for me!!! What are you feeding your girls and are you trying to feed them organic nonGMO?

Please post what your feeding your girls!!

I SO wanted to buy this feed when I decided to go soy-free with EVERYTHING but it's made way out in my home state and shipping was prohibitive. This feed looks great--lucky you to be able to get it!

I make my own and it's a mixture of corn, wheat, oats, field peas, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, fish meal, kelp, active brewers yeast, vitamin/mineral supplement, salt, and calcium.

Last edited:
Wow, this looks nice. There's a store about 25 miles from me that sells it, I might check it out.

We feed Modesto Milling to our layers and meat birds. They carry an organic (non-GMO), soy-free layer pellet. Good to know there are other sources out there as well!

I SO wanted to buy this feed when I decided to go soy-free with EVERYTHING but it's made way out in my home state and shipping was prohibitive.  This feed looks great--lucky you to be able to get it!

I make my own and it's a mixture of corn, wheat, oats, field peas, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, fish meal, kelp, active brewers yeast, vitamin/mineral supplement, salt, and calcium.

They ship now, and not only that you may want to check their site to see if they deliver to stores in your area now:) They just started delivering to the city next to mine recently and I was really happy!!

That's a great find! Can can you post the ingredients tag so we can see the nutrition info? Thanks for posting!

When I get time I will try:) I'm going to be building a fence tomorrow so I'll be busy all day but as soon as I have time (and I remember!!) I will post!

Back
Top Bottom