*** I FOUND AN ORGANIC nonGMO CHICKEN FEED YOU GUYS!!! ((VIDEO)) ***

mat2dong

Songster
7 Years
Jun 17, 2012
So, I been looking for a organic nonGMO chicken feed and I think I've found the one for me!!! What are you feeding your girls and are you trying to feed them organic nonGMO?

Please post what your feeding your girls!!

countrygoddess

Songster
11 Years
Nov 16, 2008
Champlain Valley, Vermont
I SO wanted to buy this feed when I decided to go soy-free with EVERYTHING but it's made way out in my home state and shipping was prohibitive. This feed looks great--lucky you to be able to get it!

I make my own and it's a mixture of corn, wheat, oats, field peas, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, fish meal, kelp, active brewers yeast, vitamin/mineral supplement, salt, and calcium.

Last edited:

jasmer

Chirping
7 Years
Oct 15, 2012
Wow, this looks nice. There's a store about 25 miles from me that sells it, I might check it out.

PotterWatch

My Patronus is a Chicken
11 Years
Apr 22, 2008
Virginia
We feed Modesto Milling to our layers and meat birds. They carry an organic (non-GMO), soy-free layer pellet. Good to know there are other sources out there as well!

mat2dong

Songster
7 Years
Jun 17, 2012
I SO wanted to buy this feed when I decided to go soy-free with EVERYTHING but it's made way out in my home state and shipping was prohibitive.  This feed looks great--lucky you to be able to get it!

I make my own and it's a mixture of corn, wheat, oats, field peas, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, fish meal, kelp, active brewers yeast, vitamin/mineral supplement, salt, and calcium.

They ship now, and not only that you may want to check their site to see if they deliver to stores in your area now:) They just started delivering to the city next to mine recently and I was really happy!!

mat2dong

Songster
7 Years
Jun 17, 2012
That's a great find! Can can you post the ingredients tag so we can see the nutrition info? Thanks for posting!

When I get time I will try:) I'm going to be building a fence tomorrow so I'll be busy all day but as soon as I have time (and I remember!!) I will post!

Top Bottom