I found my testers!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by youdontknow32, May 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. youdontknow32

youdontknow32 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2008
    South Western PA
    Ok, so yes I would like to either find a tester, that is willing to pay shipping for some White Silkie eggs or someone that would want to do a trade...I want to know how the hatch rate is, only because we have shipped so many eggs, and not everyone gets back onto BYC......and tells me.

But the only catch is, I want to actually know how that hatch went and how many chicks someone gets.

So if anyone is interested pm me:)

Last edited: May 4, 2009
  2. addicted2chicks

addicted2chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 19, 2009
    Michigan
    Me, me me Please

3. CalicoFarm

CalicoFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2009
    North East Alabama
    If you need anyone else, I'll do it, let me know.

4. youdontknow32

Sep 29, 2008
    South Western PA
    So, I had 4 or 5 people get in touch with me, and I know how much I hated it when people wanted a tester, and then only picked one...so I will send you guys all eggs.

Give me a few min..I will pm you all.

Thank you:D

5. cowman910

cowman910 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 1, 2009
    Suffolk County,NY
    that was quick
    i will be a tester if they are free and i dont have to pay for shipping [​IMG]

6. insiderart

insiderart Obviously Insane

Apr 30, 2009
    Arkansas
    Aww you're very sweet! I was going to volunteer, but decided you probably had enough already. Maybe next time!

7. youdontknow32

Sep 29, 2008
    South Western PA
    Thank you everyone, I am so very excited to share our White Silkies with each and everyone of you...

We bought 18 of them off a breeder last spring, they are awesome birds and I love them, they were not cheap by any means...but we do not have chickens, ect..to make money just help a little with feed...

So I wanted to do this, I know our eggs are packaged well and do not break during shipping, and that we have 100% fertility rate on them here...but I wanted to see how they do when shipped...

Thank you!

Nicole & Matthew

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by