I found out my dog has cancer...

Just an aside: our lab cross had an aggressive cancerous tumor removed from her paw. We were also told to do all sorts of dramatic stuff, which we didn't. The cancer did spread but it literally took years, 3 or 4, before it became an issue. We were, in retrospect, quite lucky to have had her for so long after the diagnosis.
Losing a pet, to be blunt, sucks. I am sorry this is happening to you and your girl.

Thedollysmama

hugs.gif

Its strange but i feel good today even with this looming over my head. Just got to talk to my mom and Monchou is doing very well :). She is getting a free be and was able to sleep on the nice new couch. The other dogs were so jealous! Here is an update on the painting. I was worried I had messed it up because the second black I started to use on the face had blue in it. You'd think black would be the one color in the art world that is the same?? Ill be sure to update the progress on Monchou and the painting soon :).

Last edited:
Thank you very much. Here's another update of it. I am considering putting a poem in the open space above her back... What does everyone think? I have 2 poems in mind. I was going to use the rainbow bridge but we have plaque in our house dedicated to one of our dogs that passed away many years ago.

Warning the poems may make you cry! They sure got my heart strings...

Last edited:
I asked God for a flower, He gave me a garden.
I asked God for a tree, He gave me a forest.
I asked God for a river, He gave me an ocean.
I asked God for the world, He gave me "pet’s name here".
My heart is lost to you, always and forever.

Back
Top Bottom