I give in to the egg pressure. Gettin more eggs!!!!!!!

Vamp-A-Billy Princess

Songster
11 Years
Apr 13, 2008
Indiana
Okay hatchin buddies. I give in. More polish frizzle and sizzle eggs are being collected for me as we speak. And I am throwing some grocery store eggs in there just for the heck of it. The ones I was getting ready to use last night were definately fertile. There was something in there. I'm talking descent sized too. I shudder knowing how old they must've been before they made it to the store. They were Kroger brand in a yellow styrofoam carton and they were brown eggs. I'm gonna get some new ones before I put them in the incubator. Whhhhhooooo! I love hatching. Now I just have to get rid of some birds so my husband doesn't gripe. Apparently my cousin wants to get chickens now and so does one of my aunts and my niece and nephew if I can convince their parents. My other cousin wants me to help her hatch some eggs in her Jr High classroom next scool year too. This chicken hobby of mine is really boomin. I am so glad I got into chickening. I am having so much fun.

well, its about darn time- lol! I have had to go through this silkie nightmare without you and it really sucks!

Oh, and also, I am not ordering more eggs...so, hurry up. I am on Day22, Day14, Day8(show girls), and Day 7 (quail).

OK, I went to Kroger today and there ware 3 different kinds of brown eggs, just Kroger brand! 6 total types of brown. What kind did you use?

They were not really Kroger eggs. Turns out mom got em from someone who got em from someone w chickens. They recycled the kroger container. Haha. I am blonde...anyway I got my frizzle polish and my sizzles. 10 polish 2 sizzle. Today is day 5 and I saw veins in all of em but 2 on day 3. Hopefully I caan see something in the other 2 tonight!

Back
Top Bottom