I give up.

wheres the thread that you didnt get help?? I'll try to help you... But beware...
tongue.png

Quote:
It happens to everyone! We have 50,000 members. No one is going to get every post answered.

Yes..its happend to all of us.. I just keep being a pest until someone helps me... like a real big pest... works for me...
big_smile.png

It's happened to me.

I have lots of folks PM me and I always try to help as many as I can. If I can't answer the question, many times I refer them to someone on the forum that I feel would be able to help them.

Quote:
It happens to everyone! We have 50,000 members. No one is going to get every post answered.

Plus Deb can only yap so much, she's like an underachiever santa, She tries to get to all the posts, but there's just not enough time in a day.
tongue2.gif

LOL, Love ya Deb!

I read the post about your tom attacking your hen. I thought the advice you were given was good and accurate. I really didn't have anything to offer that would have helped. Plus, you were already doing a great job.

Please keep in mind...not everyone can spend all day on the computer. Don't take it personal.

I'm sorry, guys. I'm watching this hen die and can't do anything about it. I am so frustrated!!!! There has to be something I can do.

I tried to help..
hmm.png
But hhonestly..my chicken health advice is pretty crummy.. sorry. I hope she gets better soon! She may just be sore right now... give her time to recoup (inside the house).. kinda like if we were slammed around..we would be sore... good luck!
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom