I give up.

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Sjisty, Mar 2, 2010.

1. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Quote:Amen to that one. If I get ONE answer and it is the right one, I do not need any more.

2. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    wheres the thread that you didnt get help?? I'll try to help you... But beware... [​IMG]

3. redhen

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Quote:It happens to everyone! We have 50,000 members. No one is going to get every post answered.

Yes..its happend to all of us.. I just keep being a pest until someone helps me... like a real big pest... works for me... [​IMG]

4. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    It's happened to me.

I have lots of folks PM me and I always try to help as many as I can. If I can't answer the question, many times I refer them to someone on the forum that I feel would be able to help them.

5. kelseygirl707

kelseygirl707 Dances with Chickens

Mar 3, 2009
    Lakeport, Ca.
    Quote:It happens to everyone! We have 50,000 members. No one is going to get every post answered.

Plus Deb can only yap so much, she's like an underachiever santa, She tries to get to all the posts, but there's just not enough time in a day. [​IMG]

LOL, Love ya Deb!

6. Jess N Jeff

Jess N Jeff Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2009
    South San Diego, Cali
    I read the post about your tom attacking your hen. I thought the advice you were given was good and accurate. I really didn't have anything to offer that would have helped. Plus, you were already doing a great job.

Please keep in mind...not everyone can spend all day on the computer. Don't take it personal.

7. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    STAY WITH US!!!!! [​IMG]

8. Sjisty

Sjisty Scribe of Brahmalot

May 18, 2009
    Brooksville
    I'm sorry, guys. I'm watching this hen die and can't do anything about it. I am so frustrated!!!! There has to be something I can do.

9. redhen

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    I tried to help..[​IMG] But hhonestly..my chicken health advice is pretty crummy.. sorry. I hope she gets better soon! She may just be sore right now... give her time to recoup (inside the house).. kinda like if we were slammed around..we would be sore... good luck! [​IMG]

10. Dust Bunny

Dust Bunny Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:her tom stomped her hen and the hen is doing poorly, i think anyway [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by