I give up.

Sjisty

Scribe of Brahmalot
10 Years
May 18, 2009
Brooksville
I have tried, really I have. I have posted positive things. I have tried to help those with questions. I try to be nice to all. I participate in games and contests. I have bought things and eggs for sale. BUT, when I have asked for help with a problem, I get almost no response.

I have learned a lot by reading others' posts on this forum, so thank you for that information. If I have offended anyone on this site, I am sincerely sorry. Goodbye.

chickflick

Crowing
14 Years
Mar 10, 2007
Dimondale
Don't take things so personal. If a person doesn't know the answer, they won't post. I kow it's frustrating at times, I've been there. Stay and give BYC another chance.

Whispering Winds

Songster
11 Years
Jan 14, 2009
Bond County, Illinois
Hey, don't go! I feel the same way sometimes, but shucks, I guess its the hard headedness in me, I just hang in there and eventually someone talks to me!!
tongue.png

kelseygirl707

Dances with Chickens
10 Years
Mar 3, 2009
Lakeport, Ca.
Please don't give up! It happens to all of us, sometimes it's just a matter of the right person with the right information finding your post.
hugs.gif

Last edited:

DuckLady

Administrator
BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
14 Years
Jan 11, 2007
NE Washington State
I get ignored all the time!
lol.png

I looked through your posts and didn't see where you didn't get sound advice. A lot of times if good advice is given, there is no need to follow it.

Quality over quantity!
smile.png

Top Bottom