I give up.

There are so many different threads and they just whiz by. There is no way to see or look at everyone. Rancherhicks I am going to pm you next time I need help and get ignored and it happens alot. But I now understand why. Thanks for caring enough to put yourself out there!

I looked at your post about the turkey earlier today. I am sorry I didn't post anything, but I agreed with all the advice you were given and couldn't think of anything else to add. It seems to me that you are doing all you can do. We have all been there, and it is terrible to feel helpless when you can't help one of your animals. I have kept chickens for 25 years, but it happens to me... There are always situations that we havn't faced, things that happen that you can't predict.

Just so you know, just because I didn't post it wasn't because I wasn't interested or didn't care. I just really can't think of anything more for you to do for your chicken.

Thanks everybody for holding my hand through my panic yesterday. Penny actually ate a couple of kernals of corn this morning and is looking much brighter. I think she might make it (I might, too). Sorry I overreacted!

Sjisty hang in there! You can call me on a real phone or pm....You have my phone on your order info you got....

Please please don't give up with BYC......We all loveyou.

Quote:
Not over reacting. Just extremely worried for your pet. Now you know that we all care about you AND your pets.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom