I give up.

Sjisty

Scribe of Brahmalot
12 Years
May 18, 2009
Brooksville
I have tried, really I have. I have posted positive things. I have tried to help those with questions. I try to be nice to all. I participate in games and contests. I have bought things and eggs for sale. BUT, when I have asked for help with a problem, I get almost no response.

I have learned a lot by reading others' posts on this forum, so thank you for that information. If I have offended anyone on this site, I am sincerely sorry. Goodbye.

Don't take things so personal. If a person doesn't know the answer, they won't post. I kow it's frustrating at times, I've been there. Stay and give BYC another chance.

Hey, don't go! I feel the same way sometimes, but shucks, I guess its the hard headedness in me, I just hang in there and eventually someone talks to me!!
tongue.png

Please don't give up! It happens to all of us, sometimes it's just a matter of the right person with the right information finding your post.
hugs.gif

Last edited:
I get ignored all the time!
lol.png

I looked through your posts and didn't see where you didn't get sound advice. A lot of times if good advice is given, there is no need to follow it.

Quality over quantity!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom