I got a camera...( Warning- picture heavy)

Nice chicks and great coop.

What kind of camera do you have? I am looking and looking and looking
gig.gif
. I want to make sure I get the right one.

Thanks everyone. (Takes modest bow)

Chickabee, I don't know about the eggs. The girls are still only halfway to laying. I was told that they will likely lay a large (for a bantam) brown egg about the size of a grocery store small, but that may be optimistic. Orpingtons are one of our more winter hardy, winter laying breeds here in the cold dark rainy PNW. I'll report back when they do start laying WITH PICS, but it will likely be Easter by the time I know anything worth repeating. Oh, and in response to your other post, they are very sweet good natured chickens.

Anyone with other orpington bantams feel free to chime in, I'm interested in your egglaying results also.

Zookeeper, It is a Sony Cybershot DSC-S730 I don't know if it is a good kind or not but it takes a "memory stick duo" which is a little photo memory card that fits right in a slot in my PC so I don't have to fiddle with cords or anything to transfer pictures. I think the little card and it's little sleeve may have cost a few bucks extra. These little cameras have gotten so easy to use in the last few years. If you haven't looked in a while you'll be surprised.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom