I got a new camera!!! Peafowl photos!

MinxFox

Crowing
9 Years
Sep 16, 2010
Pensacola, FL
For my Birthday (Dec. 31) I got a new camera! It is similar to my old camera but just a new version of it so I already know how to use it. The zoom is amazing on it so now I don't have to get up really close to the peafowl to get close ups and I was able to use the camera to take photos of white tail deer and wild ducks today. I need to figure out how to take a good photo of one of the peafowl flying. I really want a picture of one flying that isn't all blurry. I didn't have much time to get a bunch of photos of the birds today but here are some.

With this new camera you can see the feather detail on the neck.
IMG_0066.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0072.jpg

IMG_0069-1.jpg

Happy Birthday!!!!!
ya.gif
clap.gif
frow.gif
hugs.gif
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif
thumbsup.gif

Nice photos,what kinda camera do you have?
I use an old 2005 sony cyber shot and a Sony CX200.
I love shooting camera raw but right now i can't download the photos cause once again my new puter is in the shop
th.gif

That looks like it will serve you well for very detailed shots,mine looks similar to it.
DSC00055.png

These are some of the first photos i took with it.
2zaz.png

100crop.png

DSC00411.png

If you are taking a close up shot you set your camera on a higher resolution you can stay a bit farther from the object you are taking a photo of and then crop it, staying back helps prevent blurring. my CX camera will not take a shot that is not in focus when set on the close up setting.

WOW Zaz, amazing pics!
All you guys with these awesome cameras and gorgeous birds need to put together a Peafowl calendar for BYC!!!

Back
Top Bottom