i got a new camera... WITH NEW PICS!!!!! pg 2

here are the pics!!!!while i was taking some of these i was laying on the ground and they were walking all over my legs and back.they got right up in the camera lens.so close that the camera wouldnt even zoom out and be focused.some of the pics i was on the ground and some were not.but either way this camera takes 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times better pics then my little digital camera did.i love this camera.its the best camera i have bought in my life so far.anyway here are the pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is dale. I think he is a easter egger X silkie mix. i got him at a flea market.
colespictures025.jpg

this is prima. my white serama hen. the lavender guinea hen is her baby.
colespictures022.jpg

this is doodle. a serama sorry for the glare. he was in the sun.
colespictures020.jpg

this is og, short for other girl because when my grandma was thinking of names she couldnt think of anything. shes a serama also.
colespictures019.jpg

this is january. she hatched at the beginning of this year. she has a sister names febuary. i have nothing to do with the names.
colespictures016.jpg

this is sky. he was molting so hes kind of messy looking,
colespictures015.jpg

this is pg, short for pretty girl. shes a serama. once again nothing to do with the names.
colespictures011.jpg

this is sultan. he is a serama rooster.
colespictures009.jpg

this is shellie. she is a golden laced sebright hen. now i did name her. she has a boyfriend named sheldon. like off the big bang theory. this rooster thinks hes a smart a** too. hes sick tho write now. i dont know how much longer hes going to bed around .
colespictures008.jpg

this hen doesnt have a name. i got her with dale. shes an easter egger.
colespictures027.jpg

this is sidney. a black australorp. she loves treats.
colespictures018.jpg

this is wynonna. she is a silver laced wyandotte. sorry for the glair. she was in the sun.
colespictures017.jpg

this is laycie. i got her on april 24, 2009 as a chick from TSC.
colespictures014.jpg

this is thelma. i think she is a standard cochin. but i dont know what color. shes not very heavy. shes pretty much all feathers.
colespictures013.jpg

here is some of the guineas in the horse field. i would have more pictures but i cant find them in my photobucket anywhere. darn.
colespictures021.jpg

this is pete. his is an indian blue 1-2 year old peacock. im not sure how old. i know young because he doesnt have a big tail.
colespictures024.jpg

this is paris his young mate. there not really paying attention to eachother but shes still young and its not spring.
colespictures023.jpg

tell me what you think. correct me on the breeds. comment them. whatever.

thanks everybody. to answer the question about the rabbits we have 2 in a cage and 6 running around loose. the babys im going to say were born on september 9,2009. i was on vacation and got back on the 14th and they already had fur so thats just a guess. there is 1 that is tan and grey(the one in the picture), 2 that look twins. they are tan and white and there are another pair of twins that look like baby wild rabbits. i will get some pictures of the daddy, mommy, and all the babys. now that i have an awesome camera i can do that. yayy!!!!!! more later.
cole.

Back
Top Bottom