I Got Impaled by a Hawk While Saving my Chicken!

Pics
We're both doing better! I'm pretty much the same as yesterday but Scarlet seems to be doing a lot better! Now instead of feeding/"watering" her she just started to drink directly from her bowl!
That's GREAT! And how about you? Can you eat and drink out of your own bowl, or are you able to milk the "Please Dad, just one more bite of that delicious pizza," hand-feeding? Oh - and I distinctly remember how a nice, cold, homemade milkshake in a chilled glass feels REALLY good when held in a sore hand. Not that you should be playing it up, or anything ... just sayin' ... ya know? :plbb

We're both doing better! I'm pretty much the same as yesterday but Scarlet seems to be doing a lot better! Now instead of feeding/"watering" her she just started to drink directly from her bowl!
Great news! Thank for the update.

Can I just say something? I know that it can be a bit scary and everything but man! That is so cool! I mean 1. you saved your chicken 2. YOU HELD A LIVE HAWK 3. You got impaled by a hawk (Yes, that isn't fun but it is a cool story. Plus not many people get impleaded by a hawk. That is how I am looking at it, not because you got hurt but because it is so rare) :eek:

It really will be great story to tell your kids and grandkids

Back
Top Bottom