I got my first polish egg!!!!

peeps7

Songster
12 Years
Aug 26, 2007
North Carolina
Yep, one of my little buff-laced polish layed me a perfect egg today. I've been sick with temps between 99.5-102.5 so I guess this was her way of saying get well, lol.
wee.gif
I'm so excited, when my other polish starts laying I'll be able to start sending eggs out to those who ordered eggs from me!!!
smile.png
I love my polish!!!
love.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif

Thanks everybody, I'm doing o.k now but my temp s dropping now. First it was like 97.4 then it was 96.8 but took it right after the 96.8 and it said 97.4. I don't know what my body is doing, we prayed for me and it worked getting my temp down.
smile.png
right now I'm freezing and I keep putting my blanket in the dryer to warm it , lol. I'll definatly be better when the meet comes along, no worries there.
smile.png
Anyways it was a PERFECT little egg, I'll post pics when I have the energy to get up and get my camera. I'm so happy cause I haven't gotten an egg in forever, seems the ladies decided not to lay for a MONTH!!!
somad.gif
Well, right now my little polish is on the top of the list for favs, lol. Now to see if it's fertile, whenever dad decides to eat it. Gotta let her lay for a few weeks before selling eggs anyways.
smile.png

I'm gonna get some more pullets, I have money set aside and I'm gonna get as many pullets as I can with the money. Of course with shipping it may not be very many.
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom