I got my first.....

By February, I can be found curled up on the couch, clutching my Baker Creek and Seed Savers Exchange catalogs to my chest, whimpering.
I admit I look forward to that every year, even if I'd already placed my seed order for the year. Just something so much more tempting about seeing it on printed pages... and then when I'm done with it I pass it to my mother in law to oh and ah over. : )
I never knew how many catalogs there were, until my wife ordered some clothes. Thumbing one, I thought this is nice...she will probably like it. WHAT?! $250? This catalog is trash! :D
Depends on $250 for what, LOL.

I used to take home my boss's random mail order catalogues (he was an attorney with an office overlooking the beach) and it was like $5000 curtains, solid silver picture frames, all sorts of ridiculous stuff (and this was last century). I kind of went numb to the prices.

I enjoy paper catalogs sooo much more! Yup, old and set in my ways.

I better not start getting hatchery catalogs, though. Come January, my resistance to all things spring (gardening, chickens) is very low.

By February, I can be found curled up on the couch, clutching my Baker Creek and Seed Savers Exchange catalogs to my chest, whimpering.
Me too! As I stare out the window dreaming the blizzard is gone & the grass is green...I assume this year will be even more wistful when I add my chicken catalogs in! :gigSpring seems to take forever!

Back
Top Bottom