I GOT THE CALL!!!!!

Bec

THE Delaware Blue Hen
12 Years
Feb 21, 2007
Home Of The Delaware Blue Hen
I finally got the call that my babies are at the post office!!!! I didn't think I was still getting them, but here they are!!! TSC said they could no longer do special orders, but since I worked there, they would order what I wanted, but that they had to be shipped here!! I only wanted 1 partridge cochin rooster!! They made an order of about 40 or 50 I guess, so i have to go pick them up, pick out my little roo and a girlfriend for him, then drive the rest to TSC.

I am off!!!! YAY!!!
yippiechickie.gif
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif

So sorry they did not have the babies you wanted. Maybe pick something else out cute for yourself!

Well I just got back from TSC..delivered all the babies. There were 25 Partridge Rocks pullets, 1 partridge rock male, 12 Barred rock pullets, 1 barred rock male, 12 RIR pullets, 1 RIR male. I am really bummed....it was excitement to sadness...I REALLY had my heart set on my Partridge cochin rooster...I guess it just wasn't meant to be..this is the thrid time something has happened to where i couldnt get him... 1st was the local feed store jerking me around for 6 weeks, said they couldnt do it. 2nd was TSC said they were ordered come to find out that they actually weren't and were ordered 3 weeks after that, so now we are up to 9 weeks of waiting. 3rd was that Mt Healthy backed the order up another 4 weeks totalle 13 weeks of waiting and FINALLY get the call and they aren't even the right ones!! And of course all the barred rocks were spoken for. The Feedstore is getting some EEs on Friday , all girls..I think I just may pick up 2 of them...Yay for Green and Blue eggies!!

Back
Top Bottom