1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

I H8 teh Dentist.

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by greyfields, Dec 10, 2008.

1. greyfields

greyfields Overrun With Chickens

Mar 15, 2007
    Washington State
    Discuss.

2. lurky

lurky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    ME TOO!!!!! I am resistant to novacaine (sp) and its horrible. Last time i got the laughing gas and it was horrible, but interesting [​IMG] Maybe you should ask for that [​IMG]

3. BeardedChick

BeardedChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Me, too. Haven't been in a while. Why couldn't I have just been born with a beak instead????

4. greyfields

greyfields Overrun With Chickens

Mar 15, 2007
    Washington State
    I just had a cleaning today. If I have to have actual work done, at least he's kind enough to give me halcyon.

But a cleaning it still was, like having my teeth drug across a chalkboard, like chewing on aluminum foil, like drinking orange juice after brushing your teef. [​IMG]

5. lurky

lurky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    Quote:Thats how i feel. I wish he would numb me for the cleaning [​IMG] what is halcyon????
    Maybe i need that [​IMG]

6. kinnip

kinnip Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2008
    Carrollton, GA
    I love my dentist and having my teeth cleaned. When they scrape around the gum line, it's like the best massage ever. The last dentist I used was a sadistic jerk. These days, the worst part of having work done is holding my mouth open. I had a root canal last year. I didn't feel a thing!
    ETA: Vocabulary confusion. I've been reading math all day.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2008
  7. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

*cups hands around mouth* MAHONRI!!! Come defend your drill, fill and bill self. [​IMG]

8. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    Do you know Mahonri is a dentist?

9. BeardedChick

BeardedChick Chillin' With My Peeps

You are brave, Grey.

If I brush with Sonicare 2x per day, floss, use Plax, and Listerine - do I *really* need to see the dentist?????? I am hoping the answer is NO.

He guilt trips me about wanting to pull my only wisdom tooth. I'm skeered to have that thing pulled.

10. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Quote:Well he said so himself on one of the forums....dunno which one it was!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by