I had visitors yesterday.....

justusnak

Flock Mistress
12 Years
Feb 28, 2007
South Eastern Indiana
First, let me start by saying, I have pneumonia...again! UGH! Not feeling well...and still haveing to do the outside chores.
So, yesterday I was filling water barrels, when my turkeys started makeing a ruckus. Usually this means someone is here, or something is here. LOL So, I came out from the coop...rounded the corner and was met by 4 donkeys!! Well, HELLO!!
gig.gif
They belong to the neighbor, whe was of course NOT HOME. So, i get a bucket of corn, and lead them the almost 1/4 mile home..and get them back in thier fence. They were completely behaved...thank goodness! LOL Later that evening I went to let him know I ut his donkeys back...and he never even said thanks!
somad.gif
I dont like this neighbor..and if I had a pasture, I would have just put them in there. For safe keeping of course LOL

I'm amazed you could walk that far with pneumonia. When I had it a few months I could barely breathe. I hope you feel better soon!
hugs.gif

What a horibble neighbor to not even thank you.
rant.gif

Quote:
Of course!

I came home from work one day and one of my gates that was usually open was tied shut. I figured out that the horse had gotten out and someone passing by knew where he belonged and put him up for me.
clap.gif
I never did find out who the good Samaritan was.

Hope you feel better soon.

I am glad you put them back...That neighbor doesn't know how much money you saved them if the donkeys would have gotten in the road and gotten hit......

You are a good neighbor....Hope you feel better soon.
hugs.gif

I find that if I walk slow enough, I can do OK...even with pneumonia. And, staying on your feet help to keep it from settling in your lungs. So, I keep upright...walking, even slow is better than nothing. Oh, I huff and puff...and take breaks...Haveing COPD, I am used to lung issues.
The only bad part about the donkeys was....I was the one with the pan of corn..they wanted it, and I was trying to not let them get it untill I got them in the fence. They sure are pushy little things! Im telling you...if I had a paddock...they would have gone in there instead! LOL

Back
Top Bottom