I hate Animal Dumpers!!!!! *Pics of Rescue*

Boyd

Recipient of The Biff Twang
10 Years
Mar 14, 2009
MI
we were going the back way home when my daughter noticed that there was a kitten by the side of the road. This is right after we noticed the big hawk looking down from a big tree limb. We stopped to scoop up the kitty and 3 more popped out.
barnie.gif

Mama kitty was there, and she's prolly 8-9 months old, kitties 10-12 weeks old. Never had any basic care from what I can tell, and they have worms
sickbyc.gif
So off to TSC some time today or tomorrow so I can get some wormer for them. Luckily I have lots of cat food that I use around here for baiting coons. Have them in the old coop n run right now.

They are playing on the tall grass and scratching the log pieces I have in there for the chooks to play on. Here's a pic of them through the wire.

IMG00032.jpg

Yeah, I can't believe it when people dump animals! I got 2 of my dogs as dumps, turned out to be some of the best girls ever! My Mom just picked up a little kitten a few weeks ago just sitting on the side of the highway had been out there a while,starving and had eye infections and respiratory infection, but after the antibiotics it is doing much better!
Kudos to you for saving the little kittoies and their poor momma!

it normally goes against my nature but these guys were smallish. Plus .... well the daughter wanted them..... and she offered to help with chores while she still can so we can have a place for them in my coop.

Einstein the wonder chicken is giving them the old stink eye though. I'm thinking he's going to see what kitty tastes like before the days done. He can't reach through but he'll try.

i know i know... like i need more critters lol

Maybe YOU don't need more animals, but what about your daughter? Maybe she needs something to love and take care of LOL thats how my logic works
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom