I hate Animal Dumpers!!!!! *Pics of Rescue*

Quote:
Well, I understand what you're saying, but if you would have taken them to the humane society, and they would have been HUMANELY euthanized, it would have been sad, but at least they wouldn't have been out on their own. Who knows if they found homes where you put them, or if they even survived... Sorry, don't mean to be hard on you but next time just take them to the humane society
big_smile.png
I do give you kudos for trying to help!

Good going Boyd!
thumbsup.gif

I have thought about that, I really did. Then I just looked at them and knew that at least they would be able to catch mice and birds to eat, be away from roads and highways, and have access to the scraps people throw out. I know for sure that the people who live that way put out food too, so at least they had a shot. I never wanted to be in that situation, and its a hard choice to make. I just won't take in anymore, because I can't do it again.

Well, I understand what you're saying, but if you would have taken them to the humane society, and they would have been HUMANELY euthanized, it would have been sad, but at least they wouldn't have been out on their own. Who knows if they found homes where you put them, or if they even survived... Sorry, don't mean to be hard on you but next time just take them to the humane society
big_smile.png
I do give you kudos for trying to help!

Good going Boyd!
thumbsup.gif

none of those cats were barn cat material. They are all human familiar. They climb my screens begging to be let in. I finally put 3 cans of catfood, dry cat food, and a heating pad in the straw and they finally bunkered down.

When I got out there this morning there was a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge pile of fuzzy fluffy kitties.

I usually put down dumped animals. It's what the humane society would do... but for some reason I couldn't. I am thinking because my sick daughter wanted them so bad, I sort of said what the heck.

Maybe I'm just getting soft in my old age. Sort of like how my hair used to be redish/blondish and now its greyish/brownish...... ACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Somebody put me outta my misery

Quote:
Maybe, just maybe, it's because you're a good guy?
hu.gif

I've been accused of a lot of things but that's a first
lau.gif
smile.png
hugs.gif

Ah... Boyd? You saved some fuzzy kittens because your ill daughter wanted them... IMHO that speaks volumes. Your wife and your children are so incredibly lucky to have you.

Back
Top Bottom