I hate being sick!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by arabianequine, May 20, 2011.

1. arabianequine

arabianequine Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2010
    In the nice weather I hate having a cold it just does not seem right and what a busy stressful day too.

2. BrattishTaz

BrattishTaz Roo Magnet

Jan 8, 2011
    Tampa Area, Florida
    Are you sure it is not allergies? I know mine are kicking this year. [​IMG] Either way, I hope you feel better soon. [​IMG]

3. YYZ

YYZ Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2010
    Maine
    [​IMG]

Get well soon !

4. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    I hear ya.... you're not supposed to be sick in nice weather... just aint right! [​IMG]
    Hope you feel better soon!

5. arabianequine

Apr 4, 2010
    Quote:Thank you all,

I am pretty sure but would not be surprised either. My son was sick and I have not even hardly been there....5 min two times this week to drop stuff off to him. I catch this stuff so fast and easy it drives me crazy.

It was present a bit before but now way worse like a cold.

6. Kansaseq

Kansaseq Prairie Wolf Farm Asylum

Feb 12, 2009
    NE Kansas
    Last year I was sick a lot with 'colds'; finally went to the dr and found out it was allergies. I started using a nasal flush and taking an allergy tab every day, and am much better. Still get headaches, sore nasal passages, etc, on high pollen count days,but it's better.
    Sorry you're not feeling well.[​IMG]

7. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Ugh, me too! Look at my past posts and I'm feeling ya!

8. calicokat

calicokat Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2009
    azalia, indiana
    Poor thing [​IMG] it's never fun being sick, but at least in cold dreary weather you can snuggle under a pile of blankets! On pretty days you can just lie there and think of all the things you could be accomplishing in the yard, the coop, the barn, all that!

I'm there with you. Had pnuemonia in Jan, and I really don't think I've quit coughing since [​IMG] It's ramping up again this week to the point I might have to go see the Dr. finally, ugh.

9. arabianequine

Apr 4, 2010
    Sorry you guys are sick too, is it possible to sneeze with a cold or is that automatically allergies? I get in a sneezing fit I noticed yesterday a few different times. I do have a lot of allergies and problems with that as well. It is like year round I am constantly kinda sick. My allergies are the worst in late summer/early fall. I am allergic to tumble weed which of course we have a ton of that in the desert here. When does that bloom I wonder. I had a skin test a few years ago.

I don't have medical now though either.

Last edited: May 20, 2011
  10. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by