I HATE Irresponsible pet owners. She's here ..Heavy Sad Pics;(

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by CoopCrazy, Mar 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Schultz

Schultz CluckN'Crow Farm

Aug 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    CoopCrazy you did the right thing and I applaud you for taking action! I don't know if you get to Indy very often but we have some older meat in our freezer that we were saving for a lady who was cooking it and giving it to her rescue dogs but she never came. You are welcome to it if you want to try and get her weight up.

2. Robin'sBrood

Robin'sBrood Flock Mistress

May 8, 2008
    North Carolina
    CoopCrazy... [​IMG] ...and [​IMG] for taking her!

3. ChickenWisperer

ChickenWisperer Songster

Jun 30, 2008
    KY
    I can't imagine how grateful she is to you for saving her.

Her face is so sweet. She looks like she will be a great pup!

I hope everything goes well! [​IMG]

4. CoopCrazy

CoopCrazy Brooder Boss

Mar 3, 2009
    Columbus,IN
    Thank you guys soo much for your support. I think I may not have understood what this section was for. I felt that random ramblings was for just getting those frustrating things out of your system. I feel even though i have received amazing positive support I am also getting alot of negative for possibly my choice of words.

To any I have upset or offended. I am sorry.

I am going to try to have this post removed so I don't upset any others. To any who would like to see continued healing pics I will try post them on my website on here.

Thank you again.

5. Sweet dog, and your asst. is darling!! I had a boxer who contracted mange from straw I had in his house, and he was almost bald before I found a vet who finally saw the parasite on the slide, and it was an amazing recovery. . .less than a week and his hair started coming back in. Hope her recovery is just as quick. My dad always used the motor oil cure, and while it was a mess, it did work. Would be almost scared to use it now, because of all the additives. . .probably poisonous to them. Good for you for taking in this sweetie. She will probably be one of the best dogs you have ever had because of your goodness to her; they do not forget.

6. hoosier

hoosier Songster

She looks sooo sweet! I am glad she will have a loving home with great care from now on.

7. nerfy

nerfy Songster

Aug 4, 2008
    Western Illinois
    You did the right thing. Some people are clueless and shouldn't even own animals. I honestly would do the same, and have before.
    I'm glad the pup is in good hands now.
    Many Kudos to you!

8. gumpsgirl

gumpsgirl Crowing

Mar 25, 2008
    Virginia
    Topic is closed at the request of the OP.

Thanks to all who have participated in a supportive manner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: