I hate pepe' lepew!! (aka skunk)

I dont want you to be offended , I wasnt trying to be offensive at all I dont think you kill for hate or pleasure I would think that anyone on this board with the way we all wallow in our love for our chickies wouldnt kill to be crule or spitefull, Ill never understand why people when faced with some one who feels killing is wrong for them seemed to get all worked up, Im not trying ot be difficult or anything I truely and honsetly just dont understand, I dont even squish spiders or bugs most the time Ill get them alive and take them outside , its just the way I am and it amazeses me when people hear my postion and atomaticlly assume the worst intent from my words , I am not a proffesional speaker I dont know how to put things in all polite politiclly correct even sometimes meaning full ways I simply speak from my heart. To me someone saying so causually that they just dumped an animal to its death is as shocking as Im shure it would be for anyone to hear someone did that with a dog or cat or Chicken , Right or wrong in MY mind for me there isnt a line with animals on certain levels , this one can be killed on sight , this one only if necssary , this one only as a last resort, this one never . If I had my way about it I wound never have to kill anything for the rest of my life, weather or not that is what will happen isnt up to me , I dont feel that this makes me a bad person or you a bad person or anyone else a bad person its just the way I feel and Im am truely sorry if that offends you .

hugs.gif
I don't think you really offended anyone. We just get are dander up, because we are always told how wrong we are. You don't know because you have never had your whole flock killed in a few minutes. I grew up on a dairy farm, and I once saw a calf that coyotes had ripped it's guts out. They didn't eat him, just killed him, they weren't starving. A few days later my dad saw them hunting another calf. They would have killed all the calves just for fun, they had to go, it's the only way for us
idunno.gif

Don't worry about it we will just have to agree to disagree
smile.png

Julie

I didn't say I was offended I said if you were saying i killed for hate that I'd be offended
smile.png
My issue just was if you want to agree to disagree then just avoid saying anything as it does upset those of us who understand how it is. You don't understand how it is and that's okay but try to respect those ofus who don't see the problem with it
smile.png
I don't dislike you or anything let bygones be bygones or whatever
smile.png
tongue.png
You have to remember that you're posting to people who have dealt with problems we've had times where we're backed into a corner and have to make a decision. If you never have to make a decision like that count your lucky stars
smile.png

PS- Yes, i am a hunter, and yes, i am a conservationist and do more physically for nature than people who think they love nature, do...........................Jason

Hysterical story by the way! Glad you weren't harmed, just fouled!
lol.png

I too, loved your last sentence, my hubby is also a hunter and feels the exact same way.

gabrielle,

I never intended to seem irrational towards you, my rebutle to your post was meant to be read by all, whether they replied or not. I am not ashamed for killing animals, just as you are not ashamed to let them live, we grew up different in life and have different ideas..........we are both people. I deal with a lot of people that dont think hunting is a very nice thing, and i am fine with their opinion, but i do explain to those who will listen, why i hunt just so they know the otherside of the story, just as i listen to theirs. Most people think hunters kill everything, some do, but to me those are not hunters, they are slobs, just like a drug dealer is not the same as a pharmasist!!

As for the way i killed the skunk, its more humane than standing back and taking a popshot at the skunk with a .22 and either hitting the wire which could possibly deflect the bullet and not hit where i want to, in otherwords, it could possibly hit it in a non-lethal area further wounding the animal and causing pain and suffering. The method i used was quick, it was over in short order, and there is no pain in drowning, you simply pass out due to lack of oxygen.

So anyhow, i respect your opinion, so please respect mine, good day to you!!!....................Jason

trilyn
[b :

Glad you weren't harmed, just fouled![/b]
lol.png

I too, loved your last sentence, my hubby is also a hunter and feels the exact same way.

LMAO!!! I like that sentence!!!! And thank you for enjoying my morning story!!LOL​

Quote:
it stole his just to hatch ducklings I'd be very upset..i'd consider that much mroe than irritating. The raccoon I had slaughtered my light brown leghorn roo which was very upsetting as he was a rescue.....and rescued and then suffered a horrible death. Just as you said agree to disagree and if you would be happy to live with a predator that's fine, I for one don't.
smile.png

ETA: the raccoon was taken with a "fur takers" license btw so I was within the law
wink.png
(my dads). And yep relocating wildlife is illegal for various reasons.

I wonder if drowning would be okay for these stupid puppies
somad.gif
They took most of my broody ducks 13 eggs, so much that she quit the nest. I believe the eggs had about a week left
somad.gif

Oh, and before I start getting a bunch of hateful messages, I am just kidding
hide.gif
But these dang puppies
somad.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
it stole his just to hatch ducklings I'd be very upset..i'd consider that much mroe than irritating. The raccoon I had slaughtered my light brown leghorn roo which was very upsetting as he was a rescue.....and rescued and then suffered a horrible death. Just as you said agree to disagree and if you would be happy to live with a predator that's fine, I for one don't.
smile.png

ETA: the raccoon was taken with a "fur takers" license btw so I was within the law
wink.png
(my dads). And yep relocating wildlife is illegal for various reasons.

I wonder if drowning would be okay for these stupid puppies
somad.gif
They took most of my broody ducks 13 eggs, so much that she quit the nest. I believe the eggs had about a week left
somad.gif

*gasps* those egg eaters! I'd beat their butts (with a finger) then rehome them and keep one for myself
wink.png
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom