I hate Photobucket...

Arklady

Songster
13 Years
Jan 30, 2007
Kansas
I sure wish you guys would use another photo place like Pix8.net I cant hardly load photobucket my computer doesn't like photo bucket, especially in a post. I hardly see any pictures because they will stop loading. Either they are too large and stop do to timed out or they all load at the same time and just are gone... its bizarre...

I normally post links myself because that for me is simple to load the image.

sort of like this... http://www.pix8.net/

I
use this account but I also resize my images so they are not so huge.

Arklady

Last edited:
I casn't make it work, but I thought it was just me. For me, it always says that it adds the image to my photo album, but then there is nothing there.

I had a photobucket account but it got so hard to deal with and load I just quit using it. It has loads of my birds in it but I can't hardly view it. So I went to Pix8 and its been much better.

Arklady

I use AOL photo album.. but because my computer is old I can't resize online. That stinks, but it just means I shrink before I upload (which also means they upload faster.. LOL!)

I don't really care for the way photobucket looks, myself.

-Meghan

I love photobucket.
Since I use it mostly for posting on message boards, I set it to upload at no more than 600x800 no matter what the original size. That way the pics load faster on the message boards.

Terri that is what I have mine set for and it works for all other boards but this one. Everytime I try to show a pic it is way to big on here and you can only see a portion of it.

Ark, I think that you can use any photo hosting service that you want.
cool.png

chel

Back
Top Bottom