I hate raccoons Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Boyd

Recipient of The Biff Twang
10 Years
Mar 14, 2009
MI
just wanted to tell you. They got into the garbage again. I think I am going to have to build a bigger trap, put my trash cans in it, and then pop them as I catch them.............

Seriously, anybody ever see a trap that resets itself to catch multiples? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......... 4 dozen dead coons this year and still digging holes
sad.png

we have been dealing with skunks!

One year we had tons of coons, opposums, and skunks that we trapped and killed. We have never had that big of a problem since. Hopefully next year will be better!

We have a fox - I saw it! It took my full grown Jersey Giant roo today at around noon. It's war!!!! Four traps set. It's probably not hungry tonight, but I WILL trap it.

I'm pretty sure it was on this forum that I saw a trap for catching multiple critters. It was a you-tube video if I remember correctly. A large-ish box with a spring door on the top that dropped down and then reset. The design seemed so simple and logical and that's what caught my eye. He was catching his farm cats as an example....

Boyd, I feel for you. The # of raccoons you have had to trap is crazy.

Is the cam you use to record the action easy to use? I am not very techy.

It is you isn't it that uses the cam?

I live in an established residential neighborhood. I set out traps for the raccoons that were destroying my flower beds. Over a 6 month period I trapped 67 ! Then I gave up. I don't have time to keep setting the trap and then "relocating" them.

Back
Top Bottom