I hate raccoons Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

The guy who uses the cam is Beefy I believe. And not all of mine were trapped, some were shot and some died suddenly after getting into my garbage cans
idunno.gif

i only have one thing to say. kill! kill, kill, kill, kill, killllll!

okay, that was a few things. i would come over and bring my shovel if i wasn't boiling grapes and whack them with you! yeah, varmint whacking!
bun.gif

Quote:
Unless you were "relocating" those raccoons over 15-20 miles away, you were probably catching the same ones over & over again.

Quote:
Unless you were "relocating" those raccoons over 15-20 miles away, you were probably catching the same ones over & over again.

Or did he mean "relocating" as in an all expense paid trip to the Other Side?

I know my DH has mentioned when we talk about the local coons... "Oh don't worry darlins...I'm just gonna relocate them. With a shovel and an air gun."

Last edited:
When something gets into our garbage we will run an electric fence around them, it works! We also had our dog tear up a package that we received, so we wired (low setting) the fence to a box to teach him not to mess with deliveries anymore .. no more problems after that.

Quote:
I wonder what they found in the gargage can that killed them suddenly?
wink.png

I have been lucky lately...
fl.gif
Neighbor has lost 15 chickens and declared war, so I'm behind the front. I caught 4 before he started trapping and using other methods
wink.png
. He has taken out 9 raccoons and 2 possums.

After just one summer of chickens I have quicly realized that raccoons are just a part of raising chickens. They should hand you a live trap and a .22 when you pick up your first chicks from the feed store.

Quote:
Ya let them goooo??? rofl Probably the same few coming back.
gig.gif

Sorry, not really funny. They can travel a good distance pretty quick to get back to their home territory. Why didn't you dispatch them permanently??

Back
Top Bottom