I hate the smell of...

The dogs smell horrible after eating cow poo
sickbyc.gif

The smell of an ashtray makes me
sickbyc.gif
as well....

Dried milk that spilled on the stanchion or after being splashed on my clothes...that's stinky too...
sickbyc.gif
dried spilled milk is right up there with dogs eating cow poo
hmm.png

New Tires! I can't go into a Les Schwaab without wanting to
sickbyc.gif
I'm talking instant migrain... and when I was pregnant I could smell a bottle of tobasco from a mile away and would smack my husband (like it was his fault) for even thinking about putting it on his eggs.

Kirkland dryer sheets
sickbyc.gif
DH just bought a giant pack at Costco. I put them in his office. I'll take goat & chicken poo any day over that.

GI bleed and C-Diff

sickbyc.gif
thank goodness most folks haven't had that experience... GI bleed can empty an ER. C-diff I must admit I can't identify by smell, but I can imagine it, lol.​

Quote:
Uh huh my parents had to sell their car after one of the groomsman put limberger cheese on the heating coil. Dead of winter and my parents head out on their honeymoon, turn on the heater and 10 minutes later they had to stop and pull over. It permeated the seats, the carpet, the mats, the dashboard....Mom said it was absolutely disgusting.

Me personally....I cannot stand the smell of collards cooking but I love to eat them.

Last edited:
I should add....

Parvo poo.

I HATE that smell with a passion. I've had one rescue with parvo. One. That's all it took to make me deplore even the slightest of it.

Chicken cacciatore. When I was pregnant and morning sick I went to work one day and they were serving that for lunch. I had to leave work the smell made me so sick. To this day I can't stand the smell. Wretched stuff.

Back
Top Bottom