I HATE THIS NEW BYC !!!! Edited to say Im trying with all this change AND NEW PICS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinduck

obsessed with "ducks"
11 Years
Mar 20, 2008
n.w.FLORIDA
Im SO SAD!!!! can promise you all I am done with this site the way it is now. Everything is just way way to hard to do or find now. I enjoyed the old site and will miss all my friends on here. I will check on occasion if it goes back the old way.And then Ill be back. Im truly SORRY!.our our I truly enjoyed being here. Everyone take care your friend Shawn AKA DESTINDUCK edited to say im trying as hard as I can to make all this work,

Last edited:
I will agree with you that the new site is a bit different
idunno.gif
, but I'd really be sorry to see you go. I enjoyed browsing through some of your old posts and seeing the exotic waterfowl you keep.

Im SO SAD!!!! can promise you all I am done with this site the way it is now. Everything is just way way to hard to do or find now. I enjoyed the old site and will miss all my friends on here. I will check on occasion if it goes back the old way.And then Ill be back. Im truly SORRY!.our our I truly enjoyed being here. Everyone take care your friend Shawn AKA DESTINDUCK

I know what you mean Shawn!!!!

I'm very dissapointed *can't even do spell check*

I dont think it is any more confusing then the old site. Things have just been moved and it will take some getting use to. And what they did change was to help and benifit BYC. I would hate to see people stop coming here just because they changed the format. Plus you always had amazing pictures of all your ducks!

Everything changes....just takes some getting used to. I thought the old site was frustrating when I first joined as well. Too valuable a resource to dump due to change for me personally. Given the popularity of the site, not surprising they need to upgrade. Frustrating to transition for me as well, but learn too much on here to quit due to the format change. Hope we can all learn together!

I am finding it very hard too, but I will give it a shot.
I am sure it will get easyer.
fl.gif

Why dont you give it week?

At first, I was not impressed. But I've been playing around a bit today and I am liking the new features. BYC is just trying to keep up to date. I like the fact that threads that I have posted in are searchable and state that I posted.

On the home page is an instructional video ( I didn't watch it so don't know how helpful it is). There is also screen shots on the first page under the video that walk you through new features.

There is spellcheck, all the way to the right at the top of the reply box. I don't know if there was spellcheck before, didn't seem like many used it with many misspellings at times.
lol.png

Give it a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom