I HATE THIS NEW BYC !!!! Edited to say Im trying with all this change AND NEW PICS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinduck

obsessed with "ducks"
11 Years
Mar 20, 2008
n.w.FLORIDA
Im SO SAD!!!! can promise you all I am done with this site the way it is now. Everything is just way way to hard to do or find now. I enjoyed the old site and will miss all my friends on here. I will check on occasion if it goes back the old way.And then Ill be back. Im truly SORRY!.our our I truly enjoyed being here. Everyone take care your friend Shawn AKA DESTINDUCK edited to say im trying as hard as I can to make all this work,

Last edited:
I
love.gif
the new BYC.
So many cool features & new ways to navigate. The ability to "Like" posts, easier to check PMs. I am still getting it all figured out, but I discover a new "Wow, that's so cool ," feature every time I visit.
I hope everyone can give it some time, poke around all the new features, and still come to the site. I think all animals should be lucky enough to have a forum for their owners as wonderful as BYC. I learn so much from everyone, even if sometimes it is what not to do, it is still helpful.

thumbsup.gif
, to the staff, and I hope some of you soften your stance.
At least they warned us. Not like Facebook where you wake up & everything is new.

It does seem to be taking quite a bit longer. Wondering if people have gotten frustrated with the new platform. Tonight it took me 4 tries to post the same comment. Just kept bumping me out of the feed.

Im glad you think its great.I dont at all. Unfortunately I see this great site being gobbled like facebook took over myspace. Easier to check PM,s I DONT THINK SO ! I said I would pay if this site needed money. How sincere is that??? I have one third of my screen with reviews! I could care less about!!! DO all yall love that ? I didnt have to ask anyone squat to figure out how to do anything on the old format. A child could pretty much do it. See if thats true now !!! Also I would GLADLY delete PMs or pics if it was taking up too much space and THAT was the problem. I would pretty much do anything the mods told me to do to have have the former format back!!!! Try that BYC 30 day challenge they keep talking about! Challlenge? That word right there isnt right. Right now as im writing I cant scroll back to where on this thread alone to see who was talking about how now she cant get no one to answer her question and before she got tons of responces.IS THIS BETTER ? Not to mention for me its nowhere NEAR as fast .Even changing pages. Am I supposed to upgrade my whole computer JUST for this site ???????!!!!!!!! Yes SAD at first now MAD! Want me to keep going on??? People want me to post pics now . Yeah right ! SOMEBODY TELL ME HOW NOW! You are losing GREAT helpful and people with tons of knowledge. I guess the tech savvy will have the experince to answer and sort all these questions now. Cause Im little to no help now. Soften my stance??? Better? Faster? WHERE IS ALL THIS GREAT STUFF EVERYONE KEEPS TALKING ABOUT???!!! .Somebody please tell me or show me. Oh well, like everybody keeps saying," Out with the old and in with the new". Im sorry to say IM pretty much out (and old) now and Im not alone. Yes people will be on here to help with your birds of course just nowhere near as much as it stands now. THIS I AM sure of. Most BYC users are NOT techno savvy by the polls (which of course were shut down immediately.)Take another poll in 30 days I guess.Ill pretty much just lurk from now on the way BYC is set up now sorry to say. Still not seeing the greatness of this upgrading here but I truly want to. Shawn

I can honestly say can that I hate it. I look for membership to go way down and the # of new members to drop too. Why couldnt they have just added the ne features to the old format instead of changing it completley? I asked one of my buds what he thought about the changes and he sd he couldnt figure it out so wasnt going to use it anymore. I really dont see myself useing it much anymore either. The old format was easy. Those saying they will eventually work out the bugs. Well if u ask me the whole thing is a bug now

I will agree with you that the new site is a bit different
idunno.gif
, but I'd really be sorry to see you go. I enjoyed browsing through some of your old posts and seeing the exotic waterfowl you keep.

Im SO SAD!!!! can promise you all I am done with this site the way it is now. Everything is just way way to hard to do or find now. I enjoyed the old site and will miss all my friends on here. I will check on occasion if it goes back the old way.And then Ill be back. Im truly SORRY!.our our I truly enjoyed being here. Everyone take care your friend Shawn AKA DESTINDUCK

I know what you mean Shawn!!!!

I'm very dissapointed *can't even do spell check*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom