I HATE THIS NEW BYC !!!! Edited to say Im trying with all this change AND NEW PICS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying posting pics now off my computer anyone know how to make it bigger although i can click my pic once after its on here to make it a little bigger and also does anyone know how to post pics you had in your uploads ? Also anybody know what kind of hummers these are? wasnt quite sure

Last edited:
Trying posting pics now off my computer anyone know how to make it bigger although i can click my pic once after its on here to make it a little bigger and also does anyone know how to post pics you had in your uploads ? Also anybody know what kind of hummers these are? wasnt quite sure

Hi destin duck, I haven't read up yet on how to post pics from my uploads, but I am glad to see your giving it a go. maybe you can walk the rest of us computer dummies through it. lol. We only get Ruby throated hummers in our area so i don't know but they are pretty. I love hummers!

Thanks Miss Lydia I'm a computer dummy too just with a lot of determination LOL! i dont know how to find my old uploaded pics on here and I got these from my computer like the old way Everything on here is alot slower but as you may have read already im not changing anything on my end. you can load pics off your puter pretty much the same way. When you go to reply point to the smiley face and go five over to the left. it will say insert image then click your mouse. Heres another pic I took today

Thanks Miss Lydia I'm a computer dummy too just with a lot of determination LOL! i dont know how to find my old uploaded pics on here and I got these from my computer like the old way Everything on here is alot slower but as you may have read already im not changing anything on my end. you can load pics off your puter pretty much the same way. When you go to reply point to the smiley face and go five over to the left. it will say insert image then click your mouse. Heres another pic I took today

Okay they are very pretty, but your going to have to say what breeds they are. Looks like some geese in there as well.

I suggest all of you who are unhappy with the change need to get yourselves a copy of the book "Who moved my cheese" by Spencer Johnson. It changed my attitude towards change for ever.

I hope you don't go destinduck... just keep lurking around! I'm sure you will eventually come over to the 'dark side'
big_smile.png

I'm not out looking for a self-improvement seminar, I'd just like to be able to read and post and do the usual daily stuff without a crash course, thank you very much. Sometimes too much is just simply that, too much.

I'm not out looking for a self-improvement seminar, I'd just like to be able to read and post and do the usual daily stuff without a crash course, thank you very much. Sometimes too much is just simply that, too much.

I can sure understand that, I just haven't taken the time to read how to do anything, and alot of times I need someone to actually show me so I may not figure out everything there is to know about this new BYC.

I went to "my profile" clicked on "edit" and disabled some of the options. (Little boxes you can uncheck.) It's running about 80% faster for me now.
Thought I'd share.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom