I HATE THIS NEW BYC !!!! Edited to say Im trying with all this change AND NEW PICS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For everyone hating the changes.... I know it hasn't gone perfect, and there are things that we don't like or may need to get used to but....

Try to give it a chance and have some fun ok?

Someone started a Practice Makes Perfect thread here:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...ice-posting-a-reply-on-the-new-system-here/30

And we're having fun testing out the new features we didn't even know existed. It may make you change you mind too. I feel bad that everyone is so grumpy... I had a lot of issues too, but it's getting better! It's only been a day.

Im SO SAD!!!! can promise you all I am done with this site the way it is now. Everything is just way way to hard to do or find now. I enjoyed the old site and will miss all my friends on here. I will check on occasion if it goes back the old way.And then Ill be back. Im truly SORRY!.our our I truly enjoyed being here. Everyone take care your friend Shawn AKA DESTINDUCK
That's kind of harsh, don't you think? I'm on several different forums and they're all different, it doesn't take but a few minutes to figure out each one. It's not a big deal, really.......

I'm starting to get used to the new site, but it constantly crashes on my iPad, so that will limit my time here a lot because it's hardly useable unless I'm in a PC.

I use my i pad to most of the time, so far so good. Hasn't crashed but it see longer to load threads. Just different layout to get used to.

This reminds me of when facebook changed. I hated it for a minute, but got over it. This is kind of fun, although there are a few things that are irritating.

I loved the way it looked at first but trying to use it, suck city! Where is my auction I was bidding on? Why does it take to the count of 10 until the page is downloaded and done is at the bottom of the page BUT I can't move the page or do anything until 10 sec? Adding cookies, joy, just what I need.
So far I'm in the I hate it crowd which I hate b/c I learn so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom