I HATE THIS NEW BYC !!!! Edited to say Im trying with all this change AND NEW PICS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I choose to like the new BYC. It was confusing when I first got on it.....but I was ready to be confused. I am quite delighted when I find something I am looking for and SPELL CHECK ROCKS!!!!
See up there to the right when you are doing a reply....has ABC and a check mark.....that would be spell check. Can't tell you how many times I would be replying to someones post and have to open my hotmail and type something in to use the spell check and see if it was right.

It will all get easier with a little time and practice.....and hey, my favorite thing to do before was go to the forum and read new posts....and I found where that was!!!

See up there to the right when you are doing a reply....has ABC and a check mark.....that would be spell check. Can't tell you how many times I would be replying to someones post and have to open my hotmail and type something in to use the spell check and see if it was right.

Bahahaha! I used to do the same thing with a separate spell checker lol! I'm on my iPad right now so things works a little differently but my iPad doesn't play well with most web sites anyway.

Takes a bit of getting used to BUT i am used to many different forums and they all vary.. i am enjoying the hover feature, i hated always having to click on a post and then back out if i couldn't reply...

I don't know you at all, but perhaps give it a bit of time.. new formats changes are always a bit aggravating at first. ;)

Is it just me or is anyone else having trouble getting questions answered?? Up until the 9th I could ask a question and have 27 answers within 5 minutes! Now i never seem to get answers to anything! And half the time I can't find any good stuff to read either! It's like half the posts out there are in hiding!

It does seem to be taking quite a bit longer. Wondering if people have gotten frustrated with the new platform. Tonight it took me 4 tries to post the same comment. Just kept bumping me out of the feed.

Is it just me or is anyone else having trouble getting questions answered?? Up until the 9th I could ask a question and have 27 answers within 5 minutes! Now i never seem to get answers to anything! And half the time I can't find any good stuff to read either! It's like half the posts out there are in hiding!

Probably it's because so many people have been in the threads about the new website. Hopefully we will soon get back to our animals!

at first it was strange,but just like the very first time i stumbled upon this site,working out how to find things etc......... i'll soon get used to it,like before
smile.png

it was a little slow the first time i loaded the page up...now its fine

"at first it was strange,but just like the very first time i stumbled upon this site,working out how to find things"

I'm also getting used to it now!
wee.gif

I
love.gif
the new BYC.
So many cool features & new ways to navigate. The ability to "Like" posts, easier to check PMs. I am still getting it all figured out, but I discover a new "Wow, that's so cool ," feature every time I visit.
I hope everyone can give it some time, poke around all the new features, and still come to the site. I think all animals should be lucky enough to have a forum for their owners as wonderful as BYC. I learn so much from everyone, even if sometimes it is what not to do, it is still helpful.

thumbsup.gif
, to the staff, and I hope some of you soften your stance.
At least they warned us. Not like Facebook where you wake up & everything is new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom