I hate this!

gritsar

Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!
14 Years
Nov 9, 2007
SW Arkansas
I baked a cheesecake last night for DH to take to work today for the other officers to enjoy. There was no way to safely and neatly transport it with the strawberries on top, so the strawberries went in a seperate container. I like to put the strawberries on top before presentation to hide the little imperfections in the way the cheesecake looks.
Sent DH and cheesecake to work an hour ago and now I'm going crazy. I can't stand not being able to taste test something I'm sending for someone else to make sure it tastes okay.
I told DH to grab the first piece before anyone else tries it and hide it somewhere if it doesn't taste great. Me and my OCD!
hmm.png

Quote:
Ha! It was hard enough getting that one baked while preparing supper and taking care of the puppies.
Though DH called me awhile ago and said there was only 2/3rds of a piece left and they were arguing over whether it was necessary to save any for the night shift officers. I might end up making one for them only.

Quote:
Ha! It was hard enough getting that one baked while preparing supper and taking care of the puppies.
Though DH called me awhile ago and said there was only 2/3rds of a piece left and they were arguing over whether it was necessary to save any for the night shift officers. I might end up making one for them only.

And don't forget watching the dog show.
lol.png

I'm sure it's fine, Gritty.
hugs.gif
No worries!

b.hromada :

Thats funny!
lol.png
No, you're not OCD, I'd be the same way. Sounds delicious!!
droolin.gif
thumbsup.gif

Glad to know I'm not the only one. I just worry, with the way my mind wanders and all, what if I were to accidently substitute salt for sugar or something?​

Quote:
You're not saying they're PIGS or anything are you???
lau.gif

PIG = Pride, Integrity, Guts
bun.gif

Back
Top Bottom