I hate....

I like the woods at night, but being in a house or any building alone at night..... *shivers*

No way! I love late Friday evenings when I'm all alone and there aren't any guests... It's even better after a night on the town because that entails that I stopped by the book store on the way home and have a book to read until the wee hours of the morning. Lovely.
love.gif

I am afraid of whats IN the dark at night....I am getting use to it. I should love it with two young kids....

Awww, don't worry, everything will be OK. I know it's new for you but you'll get used to it. Try to learn to enjoy the peace & quiet and personal space. Pamper yourself with a long bubble bath. Watch comedies on TV. Call your friends. Or BYC!
smile.png

I know what you mean, all of the sudden I feel like I'm in a fishbowl.

That's why I now have several guns I am very well trained with and 2 big dogs- who are not very well trained!
smile.png

ETA, nothing like a couple of big, fierce sounding galoots on your feet at night. I have made sure all windows and doors have good locks and that the lights outside are on motion sensors. Other than that, I hang out here!

Luckily, DH isn't gone very often anymore. The worst for me was traveling for work and I spent nights in a hotel/motel room. I started taking the Lab with me!

Last edited:
I have a yippie rat terrier who is big for his breed. He would die for me! I should really get another dog for his and my sanity lol.

Nah...It is way scarrier in my house than outside.
ep.gif
If an someone were to break in in the shape that my house was in with 3 kids and a yappy little dog, 2 guinea pigs that sound like they are growling when you get near their cage...they would run, and I mean
barnie.gif
run like the wind to get out of here. Plus I have an big old husky puppy outside that is almost full grown that would tackle him and lick
tongue2.gif
the face right off of someone...and a Rooster.
D.gif
What's to be scared of
hide.gif
outside or being alone?
hu.gif
LOL

Back
Top Bottom