I have 2 pips and think I need help ASAP please!!

What's that you say? A full day or two is 'normal' from pip to zip??? Oh geez luueeezz. This stage is going to drive me bonkers with worry and anticipation. I have a couple gold sex-link x SS eggs, a couple EE x SS eggs, and a couple BO x SS eggs - Gahhh.... I want to see the little fluffy butts hatched and healthy NOW!!!!!

Any news Moorechicks??? Please send photos!!!!
smile.png

First hatch... *sigh* mine was only in January and I remember it like it was... in January.
lau.gif
Seriously though, everyone asks questions like this, I am guilty of it myself. Happy Hatching! Don't forget the pics!

Quote:
I was
lau.gif
lau.gif
... when I got home one had just hatched and there was another still wet
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
. There were 4 more piping and 1 has hatched since
love.gif
and now another is starting to try to zip
thumbsup.gif
. I do have one that was trying to zip and something is hanging out and now nothing it isnt breathing or moving that I can see
hit.gif
2 of the babies have soomething hanging out of their hinnie and I am worried about them even though they are acting fine. I will try to load pics later I have to get back to the bator
wee.gif
pop.gif
love.gif

Quote:
I was
lau.gif
lau.gif
... when I got home one had just hatched and there was another still wet
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
. There were 4 more piping and 1 has hatched since
love.gif
and now another is starting to try to zip
thumbsup.gif
. I do have one that was trying to zip and something is hanging out and now nothing it isnt breathing or moving that I can see
hit.gif
2 of the babies have soomething hanging out of their hinnie and I am worried about them even though they are acting fine. I will try to load pics later I have to get back to the bator
wee.gif
pop.gif
love.gif

Don't worry about the ones with something hanging out of their backends, it's just the chick equivalent of their umbilical cord, it'll dry up and go away.
Keep us posted!

Back
Top Bottom