I have a 4 year old hen with really small dark greenish poops.

4Dobermans

Songster
May 24, 2020
Prescott,Az
She is up moving around and not lethargic. She isn’t pale on comb or anything like that. She will eat but doesn’t like gobble it up and is drinking water. Is this something I should worry about?
B7E63441-E182-44B1-B91D-F61E1D500C1F.jpeg

She is up moving around and not lethargic. She isn’t pale on comb or anything like that. She will eat but doesn’t like gobble it up and is drinking water. Is this something I should worry about?View attachment 2775574
Some of it is a light greenish poop but nothing like foamy or teal or anything like that, that I have seen. I have kinda been worrying about her but she is acting totally normal. She doesn’t act sick. I know for the past few days she hasn’t been eating well because I switched their food and she is stubborn and didn’t like it. So yesterday I had to go buy food she likes.

Could be the switch of food but not sure. It doesn’t look too out of the ordinary
I mean I know my bird. She is my oldest one so I am always very careful with watching her. Especially since she is a golden sex link and they are prone to egg bound but she doesn’t seem sick to me. My Brahma had gotten it and we had to rush her to the vet. She doesn’t show anything like that and she will peck at her crumbles and Cheerios. I know it’s not the best food but she loves them and if it gets her to eat.

I mean I know my bird. She is my oldest one so I am always very careful with watching her. Especially since she is a golden sex link and they are prone to egg bound but she doesn’t seem sick to me. My Brahma had gotten it and we had to rush her to the vet. She doesn’t show anything like that and she will peck at her crumbles and Cheerios. I know it’s not the best food but she loves them and if it gets her to eat.
That’s good. I would keep watching her and if you get more worried go to the vet

Back
Top Bottom