I have a coloration question

Animal-lover339

Songster
5 Years
Oct 10, 2018
Puerto rico
Hello guys food afternoon I have a question my cousin has a pigeon squab that was born so it has a beautiful coloration but I don't know what to call it he asked me and I said blue checker but looking at it,it is almost as if it was penciled can someone help me?
received_1386625138187270.jpeg

Hello guys food afternoon I have a question my cousin has a pigeon squab that was born so it has a beautiful coloration but I don't know what to call it he asked me and I said blue checker but looking at it,it is almost as if it was penciled can someone help me?View attachment 2071212
I think I can see why you are wondering if pencilled. I don't really know. It may change some after the first moult. :confused:
Very cute though!

Hello guys food afternoon I have a question my cousin has a pigeon squab that was born so it has a beautiful coloration but I don't know what to call it he asked me and I said blue checker but looking at it,it is almost as if it was penciled can someone help me?View attachment 2071212
you stole my squab! No, but I have one right around that age with the same coloration. I would have called it a blue check mottled, but I do not know if this is correct. I have heard them called that, but who knows. There are ten to different names for the same color bird. Either way, it is beautiful.

that one should grow up looking like this: sorry it's blurry.
IMG_20191014_145812.jpg

you stole my squab! No, but I have one right around that age with the same coloration. I would have called it a blue check mottled, but I do not know if this is correct. I have heard them called that, but who knows. There are ten to different names for the same color bird. Either way, it is beautiful.

that one should grow up looking like this: sorry it's blurry.View attachment 2071827
Yes there is alot of different color and since I don't know much I try and figure out that is a beautiful pigeons and I love your loft

Back
Top Bottom